31st August 2009

Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Oh today is Malaysia Birthday , A lot babi come out cari makan ...
30th I went to The mines from kajang , and then i passed 4 block before i reach Mines ...
Those police are annoying , nothing wrong but they keep wanna check here check there , kanasai betul...
After count down , 12.10a.m we wanna back home d ... Mana tau back home also need pass 2 JpJ Block , WTF gila lah ...
Then after reach home , i go out with other fren by motorcycle ... The time is almost 2a.m+ still got block in kampung road there , walao eh really pissed off...
Then 4a.m + i feel tired then i go back home , half way i wanna turn into my Taman , got 2 guy drive motor and come in front me , ask me to swich off my bike ... At 1st i thought they wanna rompak me =.= , but who know they say they are police , and say wanna check my bike , then got 1 of them show me the police pass , i was shocked ... Gila then i try to scold then , coz got 1 of the police drive motor same with mine , but mine is original , his 1 isn't !! Then i saw it i straight kasi diao kao kao lat ... Sot plug 1 , 1 day tiong more then 10 block nia -.-
That's are Malay police in KL~ when almost raya then they so hardworking ( Rasual ) for keep money pass Raya...
That's all for today ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment